Friday, December 9, 2011

Zombie!


We are reasons believing to understand, my actions your reactions are a plain and simple mix, we are severed, broken and clenched, in an open, unforgotten moments of hurt.. you restrict my reasons to excuses and wont believe them, we have gotten older, in shambles of hopeless idealism… would you remember me by the moments we've given to the problems of solutions that were never discovered, I'm needless into living this moral less bases, I've lived enough to be forgotten in the memories of no one, your hate has subjected me from the moments of none… you have thought of me as you think of me as you know of me is not the man I am to be nor was to be as aimed to be as heartbroken in a cemetery I am to be, we've lived it all yet lived it none, you've wasted your thoughts on no one, your doubted morals have ended us, long ago there was none of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment