Monday, December 26, 2011

I'll Get Through!


Tossed across limits, shattered with anger and sound of feelings scattered on the floor. Last emotion left to keep but freed so many more. I’m running, running empty on the broken glasses, happiness, sorrow; moments that were forgotten revive senses of my heart. “Run, run, just run in the darkest place my love”, says the heart. With terror I start to shake, every emotion stares at me just to find a way to devour. Walked and ran, walked and ran, there was no way out and I had no strength. Voices kept telling me, “take it; do it”, yet I knew nothing. Tremble with fear as I was bitten by it. “LET THEM ENGULF ME!” I screamed with madness. Scattered feelings, senses of healing, they all said to be one with me. I knew then what I had given up, the forgotten moments, the time I could never turn back. Every tear for a memory, every smile for a memory, every hate for a memory, even a lie for a memory… and all the moments I lived. Emotions beat my senses to a pulp, I had felt enough and wanted no more. A voice says, “take it”, I took a shard of shattered glass, “do it”, and I did from which I had been painted red but that color did not make the end of my memories yet I left myself bleeding instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment