Saturday, December 31, 2011

Insanity Is The New Trend


We are in turmoil for getting ourselves treated, injecting a serum and breathing again by looking at the world so different. I'm suggesting the world ways they have not seen. They see me an ill patient with issues of times that are no more and I'm trying to live them. Kiss the night away, too young with an amount of morphine I'm under. This is the end I believe, where I'm happy and there is no sadness, my mind is at too many places to stand in a room, lights that blink an eye and I'm judged by brain leeches. Human heart is in pain, I need to be there, screaming at the top of my lungs as they feed on my soul. Their pills are their own flesh, telling me I'll get better. Tomorrow I'll breathe again, tomorrow is not a person, and I am still in pain. I never watched television and why are you telling me to see the world through it. I have eyes and my heart sees all that I want to. I am put inside a room where they pour cold water over me; try to electrocute those symptoms out of me. Where should I run, where am I to go, I am alone in their world. I should just sit for awhile and see their television, listen to their words, feel their emotions, I might get out of here sooner that way. I cannot be turned. I might just feel better, I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment