Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Need Light!


Welcome to a place where I'm forgotten. In the darkness where I'm all alone, I see no light nor feel any warm presence. I'm an embodied witness of my own crime; I stay in my heart as I try to close my mind. Living is only a word when I'm crawling on my lies; I pick up all the broken pieces of my past. Analyze them, study them, scratch the walls for more darkness behind them, kill myself and bring myself alive again and I repeat everything all over again like a mad man. I feel like "Gotham City", city of no hope, mothers leaving their babies in garbage drums, people crying for help and no one comes, even the people who can hear the cries are deaf to tones. When I think about a fictional place, I feel I've been there. I'm there, running from something, someone, just running. When we are so alone, where do we go? What do we do? How do we find that place where everything is alright? The darkness always comes to me, talk to me when I'm all alone. Is the cemetery near me or have I been put to rest already?

No comments:

Post a Comment